Most of the suburban and rural residents (as well as major urban population) just don’t get the quality of drinking water in their homes like they deserve. For most, drinking water in the purest form is still a pipeline dream without the use of a water filtration system; and just for your information, reverse osmosis systems have been regarded as the most effective way of purifying water.
Whether you’re looking for a filtration system to simply make sure that the elderly and the children in the house get nothing but pure water, or are just a water purity fanatic, the iSpring RCC7 RO Water Purification System is worth looking into. With the 5 Stage water purification capacity of the iSpring RCC7, no member of your home will ever have to consume anything less than the purest form of water.
Features of The iSpring RCC7 RO Water Purification System
The iSpring 75GDP RCC7 is a water filtration system that uses the process of reverse osmosis for removing the impurities out of the water. The water filtration system uses a special membrane for removing the impurities, and all components have been certified by NSF.
With a 5 Stage water purification process, iSpring RCC7 water filtration system offers the removal of 98% of the heavy metals, chemical and other contaminants from the water supply. Moreover, the filtration system adds pure and healthy minerals to the water, giving you purity in every sip.
The Five Stages of Purification
• Stage 1: The high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter is 5 microns in thickness and 10 inches in size, fitted in a transparent housing. This stage removes all of the rust, sand, dust and sediments from the water supply.
• Stage 2: The Granular Activated Carbon filter is 5 microns in thickness and 10 inches in size, and is used for the elimination of all the bad odor, taste, color and cloudiness in the water, along with the chlorine composition.
• Stage 3: The 10 inch 5 micron Carbon Block filter is used for eliminating the odor, color, and taste that may have been left behind in the 2nd stage, placed to extend the life of the following filter.
• Stage 4: The High Rejection TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane is just 0.0001 microns in thickness, and is capable of producing 75 gallons of bottle quality water every day.
• Stage 5: The 10 inch and 1 micron thick Total Polishing Inline Carbon is used for elimination of any residual odor and taste from the tank.
• The filtration system is based on smart technology to automatically control all the water purification processes.
• The powerful filtration system is able to provide 75 gallons of pure water every day.
• The iSpring RCC7 can be used with chlorinated water, and comes with a water flood alarm.
• The High rejection reverse osmosis membrane makes sure that the water passing through the system comes out 98% pure.
• Since the entire assembly involves multiple components, installation of the iSpring RCC7 requires some plumbing knowledge and extra space.
The Final Verdict
The iSpring RCC7 Reverse Osmosis water purifier has been loved by the customers, and a 4.6-star rating on Amazon after 790 customer reviews proves that. Years old customers of the iSpring RCC7 continue to enjoy the same pure taste of water to this day. If you need help further improving your water, why not check out our guide on how to choose the right type of water softener for your home.